Thank you for your interest in presenting at ABAA’s Annual Conference & Trade Show.
The 2023 Conference will be held on May 1-2, 2023 in Denver, CO.
If you are submitting a technical presentation, here is a listing of potential topics that have been identified as priorities:
– Case studies of projects with unusual or difficult design or construction are strongly encouraged
– Research conducted that impact air barriers or other related building enclosure components
– Specific methods and details for typical situations, including roof/wall, window/wall, curtainwall and storefront, below grade, floor to floor, etc.
– Climate specific design guidance in regards to wall assembly and vapor permeability of air barrier
– Trouble shooting of common issues during construction
– Solutions to common issues with design, construction or inspection
– Product durability and long-term performance
– Glazing, windows, curtain walls
– Below grade waterproofing
– Roofing systems, roof air barrier assemblies
– Overall building enclosure coordination
Two presentation tracks available:
Track 1: Building Enclosures
Track 2: Air Barriers
The Conference Committee will review the proposal topics and selected courses. Conference presenters should be industry experts with the intent to provide unbiased information in a classroom setting. Presentations designed to promote a specific product, company or service will not be selected. Presentations shall be 60 minutes in length.
If your abstract is accepted you will be required to submit your completed presentation by April 10, 2023. This will be reviewed by the Conference Committee and any feedback will be sent to you.
When completing the form, please have your presentation titles, descriptions and session objectives prepared for the proposal you plan to submit before going any further.
Speakers will be notified of final decisions at a later date. Each presenter (able to submit up to two sessions) will receive a complimentary conference pass, which includes access into all education sessions, exhibit hall and welcome reception.
Travel and hotel expenses are NOT reimbursed.